R3000 LG OG
The Robustel R3000 LG-OG is an IP67 LoRaWAN gateway for use outdoors, with LoRaWAN wireless communication and cellular network technology to provide users with wireless long distance data transmission services.
The Robustel R3000 LG-OG is an IP67 outdoor LoRaWAN gateway with a myriad of advanced features not usually found on such devices. Unique features include:
Smart Roaming – unique network selection algorithm for smart network selection when using 3G/4G backhaul with roaming SIM. The highest possible resilience.
RobustVPN – makes easy inbound connections to Robustel gateways on any SIM or broadband connection. No DynDNS fixed IP required
Built-in LNS – Optional built in LoRaWAN network server for applications that require local processing of network data: minimizes network traffic.
R3000LG-OG is based on the bestselling Robustel R3000 router. With tens of thousands sold each year, Robustel achieves economies of scale for the R3000 series that few in the IoT market can match. This is how Robustel can offer a highly stable outdoor LoRaWAN gateway with industrial design at very affordable prices.
All models are compatible with Global LTE (4G) communications thanks to the latest technology from the Global cellular module.
- Supports global LoRaWAN ISM frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- Compatible with any LoRaWAN network server
- Receive data simultaneously on up to 8 channels
- RobustOS operating system with SDK
- Backhaul option supports 3G, 4G and Ethernet
- Supports dual SIM + Smart Roaming for high availability cellular communications
IP67 protection to withstand water, dust and other extreme weather conditions
- PoE power: one cable installation
- Can be mounted easily on a wall or post