The Advantech AIMB-215 motherboard, mini-ITX format, is one of the most versatile on the market and perfect for solutions that require power in a small space.
AIMB-215 comes in different versions based on the Celeron or Atom processor, and there is also a version with an extended temperature range for solutions in extreme environments.
It comes standard with a dual video output, one VGA and one DP, great for solutions that need a double display output. The default configuration has a USB 3.0 port and 3 USB 2.0 ports, but it can have up to 7 USB ports and 6 COM ports.
Its two gigabit Ethernet ports allow us to develop solutions when connectivity to two different networks is required. Plus, thanks to the MiniPCie slots (shared with mSata), we have Wi-Fi or 4G communications options, so there are even more communication possibilities.
- Supports Intel Celeron Quad Core J1900/N2920 processor
- Two 204-pin SO-DIMM up to 8 GB DDR3L 1333 MHz SDRAM
- Supports VGA/DP1.2 /24-bit dual channel LVDS
- Supports 1 PCIE x1 and 2 mini-PCIE expansion slot, 6 COMs, 9 USB 2.0, and 1 USB 3.0
- Lower total cost of ownership with DC12V support and onboard TPM1.2(optional)
- Support SUSI, WISE-DeviceOn and Edge AI Suite