Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router.
Robust, programmable, highly efficient. Reliable connectivity without issues for M2M and IoT applications.
The Robustel R2000 is a rugged cellular router that offers latest generation mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
The R2000 is a powerful router that runs RobustOS, Robustel’s own Linux based operating system, designed to be used with Robustel devices. RobustOS has basic network protocols and functions for a very good user experience. At the same time, Robustel offers a software development kit (SDK) for partners and clients to personalize it further using C, Python or Java. It also provides applications to meet the fragmented demands of the IoT market.
- Dual SIM for redundancy and continuous connections to 2G/3G/4G cellular networks
- The Link Manager function supports cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN backup link and ICMP detection
- WAN – Static clients/PPPoE/DHCP
- WAN port compatible with PD function: compatible with 802.3at. (Optional)
- Supports IPv6
- Application RobustOS + SDK + apps
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RCMS Cloud
- Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)