ARK-1220F is a very compact DIN rail fanless embedded computer with a quad core Intel Atom E3845 processor and two 4K HDMI video ports providing the power needed for complex applications.
One of its main features, in addition to its DIN rail design, is the operating temperature range, which goes from -30ºC to 70ºC.
The ARK-1220F is perfect for communicating with serial devices as it has RS-232/422/485 ports, or Ethernet, as it has 2 RJ45 ports for gigabit Ethernet with Wake ON LAN.
ARK-1220F differs from the ARK-1220L because it has isolated Ethernet and COM ports. This means the ARK-1220F complies with electromagnetic emissions standards and can be used in hostile environments.
- Intel Atom® E3940 Quad Core SoC turbo burst up to 1.8 GHz
- DIN-Rail system with essential I/O ports on front-side bezel
- Isolated Intel GbE and COM with protection to 2.5K VDC
- Isolated 8 bit GPIO (4DI/4DO) with with protection to 2.5K VDC
- 12V ~ 28V wide range power input
- Dual independent displays with one 4K HDMI and one VGA
- 1 x full-size mPCIe with nano SIM holder and 1 x M.2 2230 for WIFI
- mSATA and 1 x 2.5″ SATA storage device
- No RED Certification